Samaritan Health Center is proud to partner with over 40 local organizations!
Durham's collaborative community and these partners make our work possible:
- Clinical Services: LabCorp, Aurora Diagnostics, NC Diagnostic Imaging, Triangle Visions, Target Optical, Essilor Vision Foundation, Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery Associates, Carolina Outreach, Gurley's Pharmacy
- Patient Referrals: Durham Rescue Mission, Straight Talk Support Group, Behavioral Health Urgent Care, NCCare360
- Additional Services: Root Causes, Bull City Farms to Tables via Red's Quality Acre, Local Start Dental, NC MedAssist, El Futuro, Durham County Public Health Department, Walgreens
- Collaborations and Advocacy: Partnership for a Healthy Durham, AACT+, LATIN-19, Project Access of Durham County
- Academic Partners: Durham Technical Community College, Duke Health, UNC Health, The Theology, Medicine, and Culture Initiative at Duke Divinity School
- Fellow Agencies: StepUp Durham, Pregnancy Support Services, World Relief Durham, Justice Matters, El Centro Hispano
- Associations: Christian Community Health Fellowship, North Carolina Association of Free & Charitable Clinics, National Association of Free & Charitable Clinics
- Churches: The Summit Church, All Saints Church, Church of the Good Shepherd, Blacknall Memorial Presbyterian Church, Duke Chapel, Christ Community Church, Grace Hill Church, Waypoint Church, Rebuild Fellowship
Interested in partnering with SHC? Have an idea for collaboration? Contact us here.